About Jeff Edelman, PMHNP:
- Yale-trained psychiatric nurse practitioner, where he received a Master’s of Science in Nursing with honors
- Undergraduate degree from Wesley College earning a Bachelor’s of Science in Biblical Literature as school Valedictorian.
- Double board certified as a Family Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner and a Child and Adolescent Psychiatric-Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist
- In practice in public, private and military settings for 15 years
- Former military combat veteran who uniquely understands the impact of stress and trauma on mental health
- Specializes in treating all forms of depression, anxiety, OCD as well as PTSD and crisis intervention, notably with first responders who have experience trauma and teens who are victims of physical or sexual assault
- Trained by the Arizona State Board of Nursing to deliver ketamine infusion safely and effectively in alignment with all Arizona State Board of Nursing protocols